Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take.............. but by the number of moments that take our breath away

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Now I am ready

After a few days of feeling overwhelmed and it's not fair I have put on my Armor and I am ready to fight to the end. I can only say that I feel like it is a fight. I know that God clearly wants us to adopt. I know that anything that brings glory to God the devil will attack and that is what it feels like. So I have fasted and had some long prayer time. God clearly says put on your armor and fight. It is so hard not to be in control and the more I try to hold it tight in my hand the more resistance I get. So I have my palm open and will continue to trust in God. I have called in reinforcements to be my prayer warriors. They have there armor on and we will be victorious. This is my pick me up post to all that are not Christ followers this may sound strange but for those who know what I am talking about, please put on your armor and pray for us.

1 comment:

The Last Crusade said...

Praying for you! Your whole journey has been super-long! Hoping it will hurry up and be over with so you can have your little boy home!