Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take.............. but by the number of moments that take our breath away

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fingers Crossed

Well if things go well I will be going to Ghana very soon. We received news today that our papers were picked up from the Embassy,  it has  been approved no more paper work needed. Two things still need to happen our son has to have a medical report done, this will happen next week and we  have to be given an appointment at the Embassy for our exit interview, I will request one and will travel as soon as I get one. This could be very soon......it has taken so long I am not sure that it is really happening so I feel as if I may be sick or cry at any moment. I will post when I get travel dates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for your family!!! You're so close to having your precious boy home with you! Praying everything continues to move quickly for you!

berrytribe said...

well, my fingers are crossed for you too! Closer, closer. Each day is closer!! Yippee!! :)