Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take.............. but by the number of moments that take our breath away

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday

I wonder how anything gets done? I received a notice in the mail stating that department of homeland security has received our adoption paper work. I called to see if it had been assign to a case worker they said no and that they have no idea when it would be. I ask maybe in a week? They again  they have no idea they have made some changes in how they are handling adoption paper work and have put in a new computer system to handle the changes and it is not working. Well then there it is so maybe a week maybe 4  weeks if  I don't laugh I will cry so here is to wordless Wednesday.

1 comment:

Proverbs31Wife said...

UGH! I never dealt with them did I? I know there have been a lot of changes... So frustrated for you! Call anytime... =)