Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take.............. but by the number of moments that take our breath away

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update

Our paper work has been sent to Ghana now we wait for a referral. I am so excited to see the child God has in store for us. Thankfully for you this is a post and not me in front of you jumping up and down with excitement. Sometimes it just hits me the excitement and fear that awaits my family. We have read everything and talked to many people but just like have a child you won't really know till you experience it. Anyway that is all I will say on that. Everyone who lives in San Diego if you would like to buy one of our shirts you may go to the Yogurt Mill in La Mesa. You get a free yogurt with purchase. I having a wonderful friend who has offered to let us put our shirts in her store. I hope my next post will be with news of a child.

No comments: